Lettings Negotiator – Well Regarded Independent Estate Agency – Kennington, South East London
Permanent Kennington, South East London | £35k to £40k 40000
Job Posted: 2017-04-07 07 April 2017 Closing date for applications: 07 June 2017
Our client is a well regarded independent estate agency which has a highly successful network of offices throughout London and Internationally.
They currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to be a part of their Lettings team in their prominently located office in Kennington, South East London.
To be considered for this role you will need to have previous lettings experience as well as confidence, excellent communication and customer service skills.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Conducting viewings and letting properties
- Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
- Providing applicants and landlord with regular feedback
- Facilitating a let through to move in
- Assisting with business generation
- Various ad-hoc administration office duties
- Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to seek and retain business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £14,000 to £17,000 depending on experience with on target earnings from £35,000 to £40,000 and a company car will be provided.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8:30am-6.30pm and you will be required to work every other Saturday 9am-6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.