Lettings Negotiator – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Pimlico, Central London
Permanent Pimlico, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-06-09 09 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 09 August 2016
Our client is a well-regarded independent estate agency which has a highly successful network of offices throughout London, regional and international. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator to join the busy and successful office in Pimlico, Central London.
To be considered for this role, you will need previous experience within lettings, as well as excellent communication skills to provide clients with an exceptional service along with a confident and professional approach.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
This position comes with a basic salary of £14,000 to £16,000 dependent on experience and an attractive commission structure enabling the successful candidate to earn £25,000 to £30,000, dependent on your performance. A car allowance will also be provided with the package.
The office hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, and 9.00am till 4.00pm on Saturdays, of which you would be expected to work every other.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com