Lettings Negotiator – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Kentish Town, North West London
Permanent Kentish Town, London | £22k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-09-29 29 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 29 November 2016
This independent and leading up market agency with a network of several offices in North West London, specialising in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management. They are currently looking to recruit for a Lettings Negotiator to join the team in their prominent office in Kentish Town.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator looking for a change and new challenges at a market leading independent estate agency.
Our client is looking for an ambitious individual with at least 6 months experience.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
This role will come with a basic salary package of £14,000 to £16,000 dependent on experience and realistic first year earnings in the region of £22,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am to 6pm on Fridays. You may also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org