Lettings Negotiator – Upmarket Leading Global Real Estate – Henley, Oxfordshire
Permanent Henley, Oxfordshire | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-02-17 17 February 2016 Closing date for applications: 17 April 2016
This leading estate agency group deals in the middle to upper end of the market, and has an enviable reputation and market share. They are currently looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator, preferably with one to two year’s experience, to join their Henley office in Oxfordshire.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most or all of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge of the market and area
- Knowledge of carrying out Market Appraisals
- Full UK clean driving licence
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The initial basic salary package for this role will be in the region of £16,000 to £18,000 and on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on performance. There is a car allowance provided also. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays from 9am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org