Lettings Negotiator – Upmarket Independent Firm – Marylebone, Central London
Permanent Marylebone, London | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-06-24 24 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 24 August 2016
Our client is a well established and upmarket independent firm that is seeking a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of their passionate and experienced team in their office based in Marylebone, Prime Central London.
The company has specialised in Residential Sales, Lettings, Property Management and Project Management for high end property for over 30 years. Therefore gaining long experience and an in depth knowledge of the property market.
The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication and presentation skills and be highly driven and enthusiastic.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most or all of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge of the market and area
- Knowledge of carrying out Market Appraisals
- Full UK clean driving licence
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The initial basic salary package for this role will be in the region of £20,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on performance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday with no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.