Lettings Negotiator at this firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors in South West London
Permanent , South West London | £30k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2017-10-04 04 October 2017 Closing date for applications: 04 December 2017
This upmarket and award winning independent firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors is looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator.
This company has a successful network of offices in London and this great opportunity will be based at its market-leading branch in South West London. This branch specialises in Residential Sales and Lettings and Property Management.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience within Residential Lettings and possess excellent communication and customer service skills as this company strive to provide a fantastic service to all clients.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Registering applicants using the company software package
- Maintaining regular contact with your applicants and ensuring they are offered suitable properties
- Setting up viewings and accompany applicants on multiple viewings
- Sourcing properties from other agents (where possible)
- Networking, searching for and developing new business opportunities
- Operating in accordance to current legislation and ensuring legal requirements are met
- Providing information and advising to potential and existing landlords and tenants
- Carrying out market appraisals when required
- Completing the taking-on process for successful appraisals
- Liaising with clients throughout the marketing and letting process providing regular feedback
- Following up viewings and providing feedback to landlords
- Dealing with and negotiating offers when received
- Producing lettings paperwork
- Arranging inventories, cleaning and required certificates
- Ensuring cleared funds, signed agreements and safety certificates are in place prior to move-in
- Professionally greeting and dealing with the general public in the office and assisting with general telephone enquiries
- Covering for other members of staff as required particularly during holiday periods
- Monitoring and chasing rent arrears
- Attending weekly office meetings.
Key skills and requirements:
- Strong customer/client service skills
- Target driven
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- The ability to take the initiative in a confident and personable manner
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- A friendly and approachable team player
- Willingness to tackle a variety of tasks with common sense and enthusiasm
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where flexibility is essential
- A desire to broaden knowledge and experience
- ARLA and NFoPP would be beneficial.
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic dependent on experience and a commission scheme enabling the successful candidate to earn between £30,000 and £40,000. The company will also provide a car allowance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturday’s on a rota’d basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.