Lettings Negotiator – Upmarket Independent Estate Agency – Fulham, South West London
Permanent Fulham, London | £30k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-09-09 09 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 09 November 2016
An exciting and challenging role has become available at a well established, upmarket independent estate agency in their trendy and primary located office in Fulham, South West London. They are currently looking for a dynamic and highly motivated property professional to join their team as a Lettings Negotiator.
The company specialise in providing clients with an excellent and unique approach to assisting their needs with selling, buying or letting the exceptional property in South West London.
The successful candidate will need experience within Lettings previously and preferably at least over 6 months. You must also be a confident, friendly and hard working individual that is willing to go the extra mile.
The main duties for this role will include:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer focused approached
- Sales mentality
- Ambitious and self motivated
- Working well in a team and independently
- Knowledge of letting processes and laws
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to build an instant rapport with clients
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £14,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience and a fantastic chance to earn up to £40,000 with on target earnings. The company will also provide a company car and gym membership allowance. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.