Lettings Negotiator – Upmarket Global Real Estate Agency – Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-10-25 25 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 25 December 2016
This leading upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of over 500 offices has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their highly successful and prominently located office in Richmond, South West London.
The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication and presentation skills and be highly driven and enthusiastic.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most or all of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge of the market and area
- Knowledge of carrying out Market Appraisals
- Full UK clean driving licence
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The initial basic salary package for this role will be in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on performance. There is a fantastic car allowance provided also.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.