Lettings Negotiator – Upmarket Boutique Residential Estate Agency – Belsize Park, North West London
Permanent Belsize Park, London | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-04-18 18 April 2016 Closing date for applications: 18 June 2016
An exciting and rewarding role has become available at a well established, upmarket, independent boutique residential estate agency and is located within the heart of Belsize Park, North West London. The company have been in business for over 20 years, gaining an enviable reputation in the area. They have an array of property professionals with a wealth of knowledge and experience and currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join them!
Our client engages to every client with the utmost enthusiasm and professionalism, therefore as well as previous experience, you must have exceptional customer service and communication skills.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most or all of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge of the market and area
- Knowledge of carrying out Market Appraisals
- Full UK clean driving licence
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The initial basic salary package for this role will be in the region of £16,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on performance. A fantastic pooled car will be provided. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays from 10am to 3pm and you will be provided with half a lieu day.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com