Lettings Negotiator – Upmarket Boutique Property Firm – St John’s Wood, North West London
Permanent St Johns Wood, London | £16k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2017-01-25 25 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 25 March 2017
Our client is an upmarket boutique property consultancy company that cover the entire property spectrum based in the heart of St John’s Wood, North West London. This company is looking to employ an experienced and tenacious Lettings Negotiator to join the Residential Lettings department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional individual who has a proven success in the lettings industry and is seeking a new challenge.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must have previous Residential Lettings experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a team successfully
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role will be £16,000 to £19,000 with an on-target earnings figure set to be in the region of £30,000 dependent on performance of the team.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com