Lettings Negotiator – Upmarket Boutique Estate Agency – Wandsworth, South West London
Permanent Wandsworth, London | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-09-30 30 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 30 November 2016
This upmarket and award winning independent firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors is looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator. This company has a successful network of offices in London and this great opportunity will be based in their well-located and market leading office in Wandsworth, South West London. This branch specialises in Residential Sales and Lettings and Property Management.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience within Residential Lettings and possess excellent communication and customer service skills as this company strive to provide a fantastic service to all clients. You must also be able to work under pressure and be self-motivated as this is a busy and dynamic office.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary dependent on experience and a commission scheme enabling the successful candidate to earn between £35,000 to £40,000. The company will also provide a car allowance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturday’s on a rota’d basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.