Lettings Negotiator – Upmarket Boutique Estate Agency – Ealing, West London
Permanent Ealing, London | £30k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2017-02-02 02 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 02 April 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at an upmarket boutique estate agency in their office based in Ealing, West London. The company specialise in Residential Sales and Lettings and have had rapid success within Central and West London and are consequently looking to grow the team.
Our client is a privately owned, forward-thinking estate agency looking for a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of their hard working and innovative team.
This is a great prospect for an individual looking for a new challenge and to be a part of a growing company.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Knowledge of the local market preferable
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
This role will come with a basic salary package, dependent on experience and realistic first year earnings in the region of £30,000 to £40,000 dependent on performance in the first year. A car allowance will also be provided to the successful candidate.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Friday. You will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.