Lettings Negotiator – Upmarket Boutique Estate Agency – Chelsea, London SW10
Permanent Chelsea, London | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-12-16 16 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 16 February 2017
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Lettings professional to join an upmarket boutique firm in Prime Central London. The company is a very well established independent estate agency with a fount of knowledge of the Central London property market.
They are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of this dedicated and experienced team of professionals in their prominently located office based in Chelsea. The role has become available to cover a maternity leave but the company will potentially be able to make the role permanent.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Tenancy agreements and negotiations
- Booking market appraisals
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most or all of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to work well in a team
- Confident in dealing with a high calibre of clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent telephone manner
- Immaculately presented
- Knowledge of the market and area
- Previous experience in Residential Lettings
- Full UK clean driving licence and own car
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary package for this role will be £20,000 and on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on performance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.