Lettings Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Isleworth, West London
Permanent Isleworth, West London | £30k to £36k OTE 36000
Job Posted: 2017-12-26 26 December 2017 Closing date for applications: 26 February 2018
An excellent career opportunity has become available at a successful independent estate agency that has a network of local offices throughout the Richmond borough. The company provides residential lettings, sales, property management and financial services alongside excellent customer service. They are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join the team in Isleworth.
The successful candidate will need to have at least 1 years’ experience within a Residential Lettings role and you must be confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Target driven
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be from £12,000 to £16,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings of an attractive £30,000 to £36,000 dependent on performance, plus additional benefits. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.