Lettings Negotiator – Successful Estate Agency – Beckenham, South East London
Permanent Beckenham, South East London | £25k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2017-02-15 15 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 15 April 2017
This highly successful estate agency group with a network of offices across the capital is looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join the team in their busy office in Beckenham, South East London.
To be considered for this role, you also need to possess excellent communication skills to provide clients with exceptional service along with a confident and professional approach.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will ideally have the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £14,000 with a fantastic on target earnings set to be in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 which can be exceeded depending on your performance. A company car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday, 9am to 6pm on Fridays and you may also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.