Lettings Negotiator – Strong Local Independent Estate Agency – Holloway, North London
Permanent Holloway, London | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-06-24 24 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 24 August 2016
A role has become available at a strong local independent estate agency in their centrally located office in the town centre of Holloway, North London. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic and confident Lettings Negotiator to join their friendly and dynamic team.
Our client is a well established privately owned agency, specialising in residential sales and lettings. They have an excellent reputation in the local area for providing a unique service to clients and pride themselves on listening to their clients’ needs.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in a Lettings position previously as well as excellent communication and customer service skills.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying needs of clients and matching them to suitable properties
- Participation in team meetings
- Delivering the highest levels of customer service to buyers and sellers
Personal skill sets and attributes:
- Knowledge of area beneficial
- Target driven and motivated individual
- Confident and well presented
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Good IT skills
- Customer focused
- Tenacity and a self starter
- Ability to build rapport and trusted relationships
- Full UK driving licence
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £16,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings set to be in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on your performance. A pooled car is also provided.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and Saturday’s on a rota basis. A day off in lieu will be provided for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.