Lettings Negotiator – Strong Independent Residential Estate Agency – Stanmore, North West London
Permanent Stanmore, London | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-05-12 12 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 12 July 2016
An exciting and challenging role has become available at a market leading independent residential estate agency, which has been established for over 15 years. The company pride on providing a friendly and personal service which continues to strengthen their reputation.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join the busy and dynamic team in Stanmore, North West London.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary with a fantastic on target earnings set to be in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 which can be exceeded depending on your performance. A company car or allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday, 9am to 6pm on Fridays and you may also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.