Lettings Negotiator – Leading Estate Agency – Staines, Middlesex
Permanent Staines, Middlesex | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-10-13 13 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 13 December 2016
This leading estate agency with a small network of branches locally in is looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator for their Staines office. The successful candidate will be accountable for the development of new lettings business and for contributing to the overall growth of the company’s Lettings network by supporting the company, its clients and staff.
To be considered you will need to possess and be able to demonstrate the following qualities:-
- Enthusiasm: a genuine interest in lettings and in being responsible for the growth of a portfolio
- Sincerity: honest regard for their Clients, and compliance with Company and industry policies and procedures
- Confidence: a positive, can-do attitude and believing in oneself and one’s abilities
- Empathy: be truly understanding of their customers and their needs.
You will also have the following attributes:-
- Sales – the ability to secure new business and maximise income streams through proactively identifying opportunities, and securing maximum £value from the sale of services
- Communication – the ability to give and receive information in order to achieve common objectives
- Organisation – the ability to prioritise and ensure tasks are completed on own initiative or with the team
- Commercial Awareness – understanding of how the individual result contributes to the success of the business; ability to exceed targets, and maximise profitability.
Candidates should also have knowledge of the local market, be experienced in residential lettings with a proven track record in securing new business from Landlord and Tenant clients, be able to demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
The office hours are Monday to Friday 08.45 – 18.00 and you will be expected to work 2 out of every three Saturdays. You will also get 20 days annual leave and all bank holidays off. The salary will be in the region of £14-16,000 basic plus personal commission taking your OTE to £25-30,000. You will also be provided with life insurance, a pension and a comprehensive training programme.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org