Lettings Negotiator / Senior Negotiator – Specialist Lettings & Management Company
Permanent Winchester, Hampshire | £24k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2014-10-15 15 October 2014 Closing date for applications: 15 December 2014
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join this estate agency that specialises in Lettings and Property Management. They are very flexible in terms of the experience level of the successful candidate and the company would consider a Lettings Negotiator with 6 to 12 months, or a Senior Lettings Negotiator for several years’ experience. This exciting opportunity is to be based in their very successful Winchester office.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings Team
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Valuing and listing properties if experienced enough
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
To be considered you will need to have the following skill sets:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Be an articulate communicator
- Driven and ambitious
- Able to thrive in a competitive environment
- Have good administration and IT skills
This organisation has ambitions to expand so there will be opportunities to progress your career, and you will be supported in your development, with full ARLA training being provided.
The salary on offer will very much depend on your level of experience and ability but is likely to be in the range of £24,000 to £30,000, along with a company car, 20 days holiday with 1 extra day per year of service up to 25 days. This is a Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm role and you will be expected to work 1 in 3 Saturdays. If you work a Saturday you will get a half day in lieu.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com