Lettings Negotiator / Senior Lettings Negotiator – Upmarket London Estate Agency – Notting Hill, West London
Permanent Notting Hill, London | £35k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-12-14 14 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 14 February 2017
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients.
An exciting opportunity has become available within this company as a Lettings Negotiator/Senior Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team in their affluent and vibrant office in Notting Hill, West London.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have a proven track record in Lettings as well as having confidence, professionalism and being well presented.
The role will involve working closely with the team and will include:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most of the following skill sets:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Previous lettings experience beneficial
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £15,000 to £18,000 depending on experience with an attractive on target earnings from £35,000 to £45,000, depending on performance. A pooled car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. The role will also require you to work 1 in 3 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org