Lettings Negotiator / Senior Lettings Negotiator – Richmond Estate Agency
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-07-08 08 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 08 September 2016
This highly regarded independent estate agency is looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator or Senior Lettings Negotiator, preferably with a minimum of 18-24 months experience to be based in their successful Richmond office.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings Team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
This exciting opportunity role comes with a basic salary and an attractive commission package giving those who succeed in the company fantastic earning potential. Initial on target earnings are likely to be in the region of £35,000 – £40,000, along with the choice of a company car or an allowance of c. £250 per month.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org