Lettings Negotiator / Senior Lettings Negotiator – Leading Independent Estate Agency – Harrow, North West London
Permanent Harrow, London | £22k to £28k Inc Benefits OTE 28000
Job Posted: 2017-01-20 20 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 20 March 2017
This independent and leading estate agency in the local area of Harrow and Pinner, is currently looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator/Senior Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team in their office based in Harrow, North West London.
The company have attained an excellent in-depth knowledge and expertise of the local and surrounding area of Harrow.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual as this role will almost certainly lead to future management positions for the right person, and the earning potential is excellent.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Working with the Lettings Manager, assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings department
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Overseeing the lettings department when Manager absent.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Knowledge of current legislation beneficial
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
This role will include a basic salary and realistic earning potential of between £22,000 and £28,000, as well as a car allowance. The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am to 6pm on Fridays. You may also be required to work Saturdays when necessary.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.