Lettings Negotiator / Senior Lettings Negotiator – Estate Agency – Chiswick, London W4
Permanent Chiswick, London | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-07-15 15 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 15 September 2016
This specialist Lettings and Management agency has a strong presence and market share in the Chiswick area. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join them in their Chiswick office where they do very good levels of business.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings Team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
They are looking for an ambitious individual who is keen to progress towards management in the medium term, but in the meantime they are keen to employ a deal doer. You should have excellent presentation and communication skills and a proven track record with another leading estate agency.
This position will come with a basic salary in the region of £14,000 to £16,000 dependent on experience, with on target earnings of c. £30-35,000 along with a pooled car or an allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com