Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Privately Owned Estate Agency – Ottershaw, Surrey
Permanent Ottershaw , Surrey | £20k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-09-21 21 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 21 November 2016
An opportunity has become available with this well-established and privately owned estate agency based in Ottershaw, Surrey. The company is undoubtedly one of the market leaders in the town and this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual. They are currently recruiting for a Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join their team.
The successful candidate does not need to have previous estate agency experience but must be confident, professional and a personable approach as the role will involve a great deal of customer facing.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most or all of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The initial salary package will be in the region of £12,000 to £15,000 dependent on experience and on targets earnings in the region of £20,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 6pm on Fridays. A car allowance will be provided also.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org