Lettings Negotiator – Privately Owned Estate Agency – Egham, Surrey
Permanent Egham, Surrey | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2017-01-30 30 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 30 March 2017
An opportunity has become available with this well-established and privately owned estate agency who are currently recruiting for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their busy team based in Egham, Surrey.
The company is undoubtedly one of the market leaders in the town and therefore this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual.
Our client is looking for a candidate with previous estate agency experience along with a confident, professional and personable approach as the role does include a great deal of customer facing.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential, you should have:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car.
The basic salary package will be in the region of £12,000 to £16,000 dependent on experience, with on targets earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000. A car allowance will be provided also.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 6pm on Fridays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.