Lettings Negotiator – Market Leading Letting Agency – Surbiton, Surrey
Permanent Surbiton, Surrey | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-06-02 02 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 02 August 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a well respected residential estate agency with over 25 years in the Surrey Lettings Market. They are currently looking for a driven and highly motivated Lettings Negotiator to join the team in their busy and market leading office based in Surbiton, Surrey.
This is an exciting chance for an individual looking for a new, challenging and successful career at a highly regarded company with an enviable reputation in the local market.
The successful candidate will need to have obtained previous experience within a similar role as well as possessing excellent customer service and communication skills.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
- Working closely with the Lettings Manager to identify new business opportunities
- Generating quality leads, following these up and consistently aiming for high conversion rates
- Having an in-depth understanding of the local market and competitors in the area to maintain a competitive advantage
- Ensuring that all instructions are presented to the highest standard to prospective Tenants
- Actively supporting the branch in achieving the highest levels of customer service feedback from clients and suppliers
- Pro-actively managing, maintaining and developing relationships with both Landlords and Tenants.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license
- Minimum of 12 months experience
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary dependent on experience and a highly incentivised office commission package with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance in the first year. A company car or car allowance is provided.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and every other Saturday 9am to 1pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.