Lettings Negotiator at this well-established Estate Agency in Cobham, Surrey
Permanent Cobham, Surrey | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2017-08-12 12 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 12 October 2017
We have an exciting opportunity with a long-standing, well-established estate agency that is looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to join the team based in Cobham.
The company’s fantastic reputation has been built on a foundation of dedicated service, professional expertise and unrivalled local knowledge in the sale and letting of residential property.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have 1-2 years’ experience within estate agency and be well-presented, bright and have a sales mentality.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Prospecting/canvassing for new business
- General administration and office work.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Must demonstrate an outgoing and mature personality
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The attractive salary will include a basic with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 depending on performance.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.