Lettings Negotiator – London Residential Lettings and Property Management – Shepherd’s Bush,
Permanent Shepherd's Bush, London | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-08-24 24 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 24 October 2016
A brilliant opportunity has become available at a specialist London Residential Lettings and Property Management company in Shepherd’s Bush, West London. The company provide a flexible and efficient service to Residential Landlords and pride themselves in delivering excellent customer service.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to be a part of their dynamic and friendly team.
The successful candidate must have relevant experience within a similar role as well as possessing tenacity, ambition and excellent communication skills.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary and on target earnings figure set to be in the region of £30,000 to £35,000. An oyster card is also provided to the successful candidate!
The office hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday although there may be viewings on some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com