Lettings Negotiator – Leading Residential Property Management Company – Slough, Berkshire
Permanent Slough, Berkshire | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2017-05-11 11 May 2017 Closing date for applications: 11 July 2017
This company is a leading residential property management company with multiple years’ experience managing the assets of private landlords, residential portfolio owners and large corporate and institutional investors.
Our client believes that good management is the key to making any property investment successful. They currently have a position available for a Lettings Negotiator at their office based in Slough.
The purpose of the role is to maximise lettings income by gaining instructions and successfully converting appraisals into instructions, marketing properties and finding tenants, to achieve set targets.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Generating leads from landlord & tenant databases and contacts to secure presentation appointments
- Following up leads & opportunities with touting letters and marketing flyers
- Ensuring all landlord & tenant enquiries via telephone, web, email etc. are logged on the internal IT system & book appointments in diary
- Attending market appraisal appointments and sell the company and benefits to landlords via presentation and landlord pack
- Completing visual inspection checklist
- Checking property suitability with local authority scheme if appropriate
- Preparing property files & administering property / landlord set-up on the system
- Managing property works progression with landlords / contractors to ensure property ready to let as early as possible
- Attending property visits with potential landlord and confirming any works requested on checklist have been completed to standard. Creating inventory of property and agree rental payment with owner
- Ensuring all properties are effectively and promptly marketed to enable lettings to be achieved within timescales
- Ensuring property details including floor-plans and other marketing information are prepared and loaded on marketing systems
- Attending viewing appointments & secure appropriate offers to meet landlord instructions
- Liaising with landlords, tenants & clients on behalf of Negotiators on the outcome of viewings, offers, etc. Provide regular feedback to landlords regarding progress in securing a tenancy, agreeing the action/s that need to be taken in order to minimise voids and optimise their income
- Completing applications to let from potential tenants once offer agreed
- Gathering all necessary information and tenancy paperwork to ensure tenancy administration can be achieved fully and speedily.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Computer literate
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK driving licence and access to own car.
This company is offering a basic salary of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings of around £30,000, plus discretionary annual performance bonus scheme and other company benefits including 25 days’ holiday. The company will pay a car allowance.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm with 1 hour for lunch.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.