Lettings Negotiator – Leading Residential Property Group – Greenwich, South East London
Permanent Greenwich, London | £26k to £28k Inc Benefits OTE 28000
Job Posted: 2016-04-29 29 April 2016 Closing date for applications: 29 June 2016
An excellent opportunity has arisen for one of the leading residential property estate agents in the UK working locally, nationally and internationally. They are currently looking for a driven and highly motivated Lettings Negotiator to join the team in their busy office based in Greenwich, South East London.
This is an exciting chance for an individual looking for a new, challenging and successful career at a highly regarded company.
The successful candidate will need to have obtained previous experience within a similar role as well as possessing excellent customer service and communication skills.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The salary package for this role is a basic of £12,000 to £14,000 dependent on experience and a highly incentivised office commission package with on target earnings in the region of £26,000 to £28,000 dependent on your performance.
A company car or car allowance is provided. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and every third Saturday from 9am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org