Lettings Negotiator – Leading Residential Estate Agency – Oxford, Oxfordshire
Permanent Oxford, Oxfordshire | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-05-18 18 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 18 July 2016
An exciting and challenging opportunity has become available for a leading and award winning residential estate agency in their office based in Oxford, Oxfordshire. They are currently looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator with experience in a busy lettings environment. The successful candidate must be highly professional with a positive and enthusiastic approach.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most or all of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent customer service
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The initial package for this role will be from £12,000 to £15,000 with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £35,000, dependent on experience and performance. The hours of work will be from 8.45am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org