Lettings Negotiator – Leading Property Letting Solutions Company – Marylebone, Central London
Permanent Marylebone, London | £40k to £53k Inc Benefits OTE 53000
Job Posted: 2016-01-25 25 January 2016 Closing date for applications: 25 March 2016
Our client began as a Property Management company that has developed over a short period of time to provide a multi-faceted portfolio of services based in Marylebone, Central London. They are a prominent leader in residential lettings and provide a range of property letting solutions to landlords, corporate and tenants and therefore have a diverse and highly specialised expertise across the property sector.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join the team in their busy and dynamic office in Marylebone.
The role will include:
- Negotiating offers
- Developing existing relationships
- Acquiring guaranteed rent properties
- Gaining new business opportunities (calling, arranging meetings)
- Property viewings
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Persuasive abilities
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car useful
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The company will provide a £22,000 guaranteed basic salary for the first 3 months and once you have settled in, the basic salary will be £18,000. The realistic on target earnings figure for the first year will be between £40,000 to £53,000 dependent on your performance and a pooled car will be provided.
The hours of work will be 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday with no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org