Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Leading Property Investment and Development – Wembley Park, North West London
Permanent Wembley, London | £20k to £24k Inc Benefits 24000
Job Posted: 2016-05-03 03 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 03 July 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a leading property investment and development company in North West London.
They are currently recruiting for a Lettings Negotiator to work in their Wembley Park development, where the company delivers superior rental products and service to clients.
You will be working within a very experienced and professional lettings team with over 25 years industry experience between them. The team have built excellent relationships with tenants and landlords alike and are recognised in the residential community in Wembley Park. This has resulted in high levels of client and tenant referrals.
To be considered for this role, you would ideally have previous experience within the property industry however, this is not essential.
The role will be based on site and deal exclusively with Wembley Park property, providing a superior service to clients and tenants.
The job role will involve:
- Working with the Lettings Manager to expand the Private Rental Sector of the business, maximising opportunities as well as assist in all aspects of the Lettings and Management process for the department.
- Registering applicants, matching to relevant property
- Arrange and accompany potential tenants on viewings
- Taking offers and negotiating to closure
- Progressing deals to move in which will include booking inventories, cleaning, window cleaning, furnishings, organising references etc
- To be responsible for all the administration relevant to each deal ensuring all documentation is accurate and professionally presented
- Closing deals after move in, this includes registering deposits, instructing accounts and preparing welcome packs
- Liaise with, and update clients on the progress with their property
Other elements of the business will be assisting the Lettings Manager with:
- Tenants moving out – booking outgoing inventories, preparing move out letters, calculating final rents, booking cleans
- Outgoing inventories/property rectifications – negotiating deposit deductions, arranging quotes for any cleaning/works in the properties,
- Dealing with any Tenant queries competently
- Dealing with and general development and office queries efficiently
Skills and competencies:
- A keen self starter
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player
- Hard working
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft packages
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Well presented
- Able to work under pressure
The initial salary package for this role will include a salary of £20,000 to £24,000 dependent on experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com