Lettings Negotiator at this Estate Agency in Canary Wharf, East London
Permanent Canary Wharf, East London | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2018-04-19 19 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 19 June 2018
An exciting opportunity has become available within this leading London estate agency for an experienced Lettings Negotiator. Based in their prominent Canary Wharf office, the company are looking to recruit someone with a minimum of six months’ experience.
To be considered for this role, you should not only have previous Lettings experience, but you should also be confident, professional and well presented.
The role will involve working closely with the team and your duties will include:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most of the following skill sets:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on your own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Previous lettings experience beneficial
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role will be in the region of £14,000 to £16,000 and the on target earnings will be £25,000 to £30,000 depending on your performance. The company also offers a car allowance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. The role will also require you to work 1 in 3 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com