Lettings Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in St John’s Wood, Central London
Permanent St John's Wood, Central London | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2018-04-12 12 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 12 June 2018
We have an excellent opportunity with this leading independent estate agency with a large network of branches in London. The company has gained an enviable and respected reputation from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
An exciting opportunity has become available within this company as a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team at their highly successful office in St John’s Wood.
To be considered for this role, you would ideally have previous lettings experience and be confident, professional and well presented. However, a candidate without previous lettings experience may also be considered.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential, you should have most of the following skill sets:
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on your own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Previous lettings experience beneficial
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £14,000 to £16,000 depending on experience, with attractive on target earnings from £30,000 to £35,000, depending on performance. A pooled car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. The role will also require you to work 1 in 3 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.