Lettings Negotiator – Leading Independent Estate Agency – Reading, Berkshire
Permanent Reading, Berkshire | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-08-25 25 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 25 October 2016
Our client is a leading independent and the longest established agency in Reading, Berkshire. The company specialise in residential sales, lettings, property management departments and a land and new homes team, they are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their brand new and prominent office in the town centre.
To be considered for this role, you will need previous experience within a Lettings Negotiation role as well as excellent communication and customer service skills. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking for a new role within a leading company in Reading where there is a scope for further progression.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The hours of work will generally be from 9am to 6.30pm in the office, however when on site this may vary. You will also be required to work some weekends but days off in lieu will be given back for this.
The initial package for this fantastic role will be an attractive basic salary of £16,000 to £20,000 depending on experience, and on target earnings achieved can be from £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on performance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org