Lettings Negotiator at this leading independent Estate Agency group in Canada Water, South East London
Permanent Canada Water, South East London | £25k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2018-09-29 29 September 2018 Closing date for applications: 29 November 2018
This highly successful estate agency group, with a network of offices across the capital, is looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join the team at its busy office in Canada Water.
To be considered for this role, you also need to possess excellent communication skills to provide clients with exceptional service along with a confident and professional approach.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will ideally have the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £12,000 to £14,000 with a fantastic on target earnings set to be in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 which can be exceeded depending on your performance. A car allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.