Lettings Negotiator – Leading, Highly Successful Estate Agency – Weybridge, Surrey
Permanent Weybridge, Surrey | £25k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2017-03-28 28 March 2017 Closing date for applications: 28 May 2017
This leading and privately owned estate agency is looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team in its office based in Weybridge, Surrey. This is a long-standing company with an impressive network of offices and specialises in residential sales and lettings.
Our client is an award winning company that is looking for an exceptional individual to be a part of their successful team and to continue their enviable and outstanding reputation. You must have at least 1-2 years’ experience within a Residential Lettings role as well as excellent communication and customer service skills, self-motivated and well presented.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Applicant care in line with company procedures
- Efficiently deal with Landlord and Tenant enquiries
- Visiting all properties available to Let within 24 hours of instruction
- Registering applicants on the phone and walk ins
- Meeting and greeting those entering the office as appropriate
- Arranging and carrying out viewings as required and establishing rapport with applicants
- Feedback to Landlords, Tenants and Applicants following viewings
- Maintaining database of relocation agents in the area
- Negotiating the terms of tenancies with Landlords and Tenants
- Negotiating renewals when applicable for properties and managing the paperwork
- Booking in pitches taking all necessary information
- Preparing comparable as appropriate
- Sending pitch reports and letters as requested by HOD
- Ensuring the team is aware of any terminations and the relevant action is in place
- Assisting in preparing new properties for marketing
- Assisting with Marketing and Advertising, canvassing for new properties
- Informing Lettings Manager of any problems which need attention.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most or all of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Must be able to deliver under pressure
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge of the market and area
- Full UK clean driving licence.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a basic salary of £17,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience and an attractive on target earnings figure of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on performance in the first year. A car or car allowance is also provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.