Lettings Negotiator – Leading Estate Agency Group – Sunningdale, Berkshire
Permanent Sunningdale, Berkshire | £32k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2017-02-24 24 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 24 April 2017
This leading estate agency group deals in the middle to upper end of the market and has an enviable reputation and market share. They are currently looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator, preferably with one to two year’s experience, to join their Sunningdale office in Berkshire where they deal in all areas of the market from renting out studio flats through to multi-million pound houses.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential, you should have most or all of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge of the market and area
- Knowledge of carrying out Market Appraisals
- ARLA/ NFoPP qualifications preferred.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturdays on a rota. The basic salary will depend upon your level of expertise and experience but will be around £20,000 with on target earnings of of £32,000 to £40,000. The company are also offering a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.