Lettings Negotiator (will consider a trainee) – Leading Estate Agency Group – St Margarets, Twickenham
Permanent Twickenham, Middx | £28k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2017-03-17 17 March 2017 Closing date for applications: 17 May 2017
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Negotiator to join this leading practice in their high profile office in St Margarets, Twickenham.
The successful candidate will be dealing with high net worth clients and properties in the middle to upper end of the market. You should also be capable of working on your own initiative as well as being able to work with a team. Although experience within Lettings would be beneficial, our client will consider an excellent trainee with a passion for property and drive to succeed.
The dynamic Lettings Negotiators are the face of the business and assist the Branch Manager in developing and growing the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting viewings and letting properties
- Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
- Providing applicants and landlord with regular feedback
- Facilitating a let through to move in
- Assisting with business generation
- Various ad-hoc administration office duties
- Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to seek and retain business.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- A strong customer focus
- Desire to meet and exceed targets
- Self-motivation with a `can do` attitude
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- IT skills
- Arithmetic and English competence
- Full UK driving licence.
The role and the company will offer benefits such as training, career development and progression opportunities within the office and throughout the company.
This position will come with a basic salary of £14,000-£16,000, with on target earnings equating to £28,000-£30,000 plus company car or allowance. The working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:45am to 6pm and you will be required to work every other Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org