Lettings Negotiator – Large Independent Residential Property Group – Croydon, Surrey
Permanent Croydon, Surrey | £22k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-03-21 21 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 21 May 2016
This company is one of the largest independent residential property groups in the UK with over 100 branches specialising in lettings, sales, buy-to-let and investment finance. They are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team in their office based in Croydon, Surrey.
They are also willing to look into a candidate with no previous experience in the property industry and therefore an excellent and challenging role for an individual who is focused on a career in the property industry.
The role will include the following:
- Canvassing New Landlords is a must for this position
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Working as part of the Lettings team
- Looking to have a career progression
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license as a pool car is provided for inspections etc
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be from £12,000-£16,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings in the region of £22,000 to £25,000. The hours of work will be approximately in the hours from 8.30am-6pm with some Saturdays included.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com