Lettings Negotiator – Independent Estate Agency – Willesden Green, North West London
Permanent Willesden Green, London | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-02-11 11 February 2016 Closing date for applications: 11 April 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a dynamic independent estate agency in their new branch in Willesden Green, North West London. The company specialise in all aspects of residential property, with the owners of the business having over 40 years combined experience within the industry and an excellent knowledge of the local property market.
The company are currently looking for a motivated and hungry Lettings Negotiator to join this friendly and energetic team.
You will be the only negotiator in the office reporting to the Lettings Manager and therefore you have excellent potential to grow and develop in the role as well as being a part of the succession of a new agency. This is a great prospect for an individual who is very ambitious and looking for a challenge!
The role will include the following:
- Canvassing New Landlords is a must for this position
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Working as part of the Lettings team
- Looking to have a career progression
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be from £14,000-£15,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance and a car allowance will be provided. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and you will also be required to work Saturdays, 10am to 2pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org