Lettings Negotiator – Independent Estate Agency – Sutton, Surrey
Permanent Sutton, Surrey | £26k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-11-21 21 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 21 January 2017
This company are an independent local estate agency with an excellent reputation and are the market leaders in the towns of Sutton and Croydon and surrounding area. They are looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join the team in their busy office in Sutton, Surrey.
Our client believes in a professional, trust worthy and personalised approaches to helping their clients find everything they need. Therefore, you must also be very customer focused with excellent interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will need to have over a years experience in Lettings previously as there is an excellent prospect of progressing rapidly into senior roles depending on how you perform.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Must have a full UK driving license
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £13,000 to £17,000 depending on experience with on target earnings in the region of £24,000 to £30,000, however there may be a fantastic chance of gaining more depending on performance. A company car or allowance will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and the job will require you to work some weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org