Lettings Negotiator – Independent Estate Agency – Ottershaw, Surrey
Permanent , | £20k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-11-21 21 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 21 January 2017
An opportunity has become available with this well-established and privately owned estate agency based in Ottershaw, Surrey. The company is undoubtedly one of the market leaders in the town and this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their team.
The successful candidate should have at least 6-12 months estate agency experience and should be confident, professional and personable.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most or all of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The initial salary package will be in the region of £12,000 to £15,000 dependent on experience and on targets earnings in the region of £20,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 6pm on Fridays. A car allowance will be provided also.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org