Lettings Negotiator – Highly Successful Property Services Group – Holland Park, West London
Permanent Holland Park, West London | £25k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2017-03-13 13 March 2017 Closing date for applications: 13 May 2017
This leading and highly successful property services group with a large network of offices across the capital is looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join the team in its busy and thriving office in Holland Park, West London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to be a part of a long standing company, with a wealth of knowledge and expertise, providing a bespoke service to clients.
To be considered for this role, you will need previous experience within lettings, as well as excellent communication skills to provide clients with an exceptional service along with a confident and professional approach.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car.
The initial package for this role will include a fantastic basic salary of £20,000 with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 which can be exceeded depending on your performance. The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday, 9am to 6pm on Fridays and you may also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.