Lettings Negotiator – Highly Successful Estate Agency Group – Muswell Hill, London N10
Permanent Muswell Hill, London | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2017-01-30 30 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 30 March 2017
This leading and highly successful estate agency group with a network of offices across London is looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join the team in their busy and thriving office in Muswell Hill, North London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to be a part of a well established company that provides a bespoke service to their clients.
To be considered for this role, you will need previous experience within lettings, as well as excellent communication skills enabling you to provide clients with an exceptional service along with a confident and professional approach.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you should hopefully have the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £15,000 with a fantastic on target earnings set to be in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 which can be exceeded depending on your performance. A company car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday, 9am to 6pm on Fridays and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.