Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Highly Regarded Private Landlord – Pimlico, Central London
Permanent , London | £40k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-03-16 16 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 16 May 2016
This is an excellent opportunity to join this highly regarded private landlord with a large portfolio of luxury properties in Central London. An exciting opportunity has become available within this company as a Lettings Negotiator, to be a part of the team in their busy and successful office in Pimlico, Central London.
To be considered for this role, you would have previous experience within Lettings as well as confidence, professionalism and be well presented.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most of the following skill sets:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Previous lettings experience beneficial
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience with an attractive on target earnings from £40000 to £45,000, depending on performance. A pooled car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org