Lettings Negotiator – Highly Regarded Independent Estate Agency – Notting Hill, West London
Permanent Notting Hill, London | £45k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-04-27 27 April 2016 Closing date for applications: 27 June 2016
An exciting and challenging vacancy at a well-regarded, privately owned estate agency with offices in Central and West London, are looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator/Senior Lettings Negotiator to strengthen the team in their Notting Hill office. They deal primarily within the middle to upper end of the market; therefore the successful candidate must be mature and presentable to be effective in such a sector.
To be considered for this role you will need to have lettings experience as well as confidence, enthusiastic and excellent communication and customer service skills.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience with on target earnings from £45,000 to £50,000 and a company car or allowance will be provided. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work some Saturday’s from 9.30am to 2.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org