Lettings Negotiator – Highly Regarded Independent Estate Agency – Bermondsey, South East London
Permanent Bermondsey, London | £40k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-12-04 04 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 04 February 2017
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a well-established and highly regarded independent estate agency based in South East London. The company specialise in Residential Sales and Lettings & Management and strive to provide the highest professionalism and integrity.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced and highly driven Lettings Negotiator to be a part of their successful and friendly team based in Bermondsey.
The successful candidate should ideally have at least a couple of years’ experience within Residential Lettings and being able to list/value would be beneficial though is by no means essential.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Be adaptable and a good team player
- To have a strong service “ethic”
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £15,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings set to be in the region of £40,000 to £50,000 dependent on performance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some Saturdays on a rota’d basis. A day off in lieu will be provided if you work a Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org