Lettings Negotiator at this market-leading independent Estate Agency in Harrow on the Hill, North West London
Permanent Harrow-on-the-Hill, Middlesex | £20k to £38k Inc Benefits OTE 37500
Job Posted: 2017-06-29 29 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 29 August 2017
Are you an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking to join a market-leading independent estate agency? Then this company with an excellent local reputation may be the ideal career move.
Based in Harrow-on-the-Hill, this agency has a successful lettings department an enviable market share locally. They deal with premium property, thus attracting quality landlords and tenants.
If you have previous lettings experience and are considering a career move right now then this role could suit you. Further information on the position is outlined below:
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
If you have the following skill sets, please apply now:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Knowledge of the local market preferable
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary package for this role will be in the region of £20,000. That will be accompanied by roughly equal amounts of personal and departmental commission giving realistic on target earnings in the region of £32,000 to £35,000. You will also be provided with a car allowance of c. £5,000 per annum.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and you will be required to work Saturdays on a rota’d basis. If you work a Saturday you get a day off in lieu during the week.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.